- Eligible* 0 – 17 Years Date to be conﬁrmed
- Eligible* 18 – 49 Years 17 October 12pm – 4pm
- Eligible* 50 – 64 Years 17 October 8am – 12pm
- All 65 – 69 Years 24 October 8am – 12pm
- All 70 – 74 Years 24 October 12pm – 4pm
- All 75 – 79 Years 5 September 8am – 12pm
- All 80 Years + 5 September 12pm – 4pm
*Eligible: Asthmatic, COPD, Heart Disease, CKD, Diabetic, Immunosuppressed, Cancer Patients, Liver Disease, Neurological Disease, Epilepsy, Learning Disability, Obese, Pregnant, Carer or Household member of vulnerable person
All dates subject to change, dependant on Covid19 Pandemic If you cannot attend your allocated clinic, please contact the surgery on 01526 352466
Strictly practice registered patients. Disabled car parking only.
Please follow these instructions
- Attend on your own, unless you need help mobilising.
- Walk to the practice if you are able to. The only car parking at the practice will be for blue badge holders. Please be considerate of our neighbours if you park in the local area.
- Do not attend outside of your allocated clinic time. We have assigned a strict number of patients, per clinic, to ensure that queues are as minimal as is possible and social distancing can be maintained.
- Please wear a face covering. If you are exempt from wearing one, please be prepared to provide evidence.
- We encourage you not to touch anything in the practice. Bring your own hand sanitiser to use, should you wish to.
- Please follow the instructions for queueing. The queue will be controlled to ensure social distancing. If you are a wheelchair user or have limited mobility, please make yourself known to the queue marshall, who will be wearing a high visibility jacket.
- If it is raining on the day, please come prepared with an umbrella as the queue will be outside.
- There will be no chairs available to sit while waiting. If you may struggle with this, please speak to the queue marshall on arrival.
- Wear clothing which makes it easy to expose your upper arm.
- Do NOT attend if you, or any member of your household have symptoms of the coronavirus, or if you have been told to isolate. Contact the surgery the following week and we will rearrange your vaccination.
- Please heed the instructions of the staﬀ, who are supervising the patient ﬂow – they are there for your safety.