We will work with the local community to make a difference by providing the highest quality medical services in an honest, supportive environment that is realistic, sustainable and rewarding. We are a practice that cares for our patients, our staff, as well as our local community by operating under the core values of the NHS.
- We aim to provide the highest quality of medical services to our patients in an honest, caring and supportive environment
- We will treat you with courtesy and respect
- We will maintain appropriate medical records and respect both their confidentiality, and, your right of access to them
- Your Doctor will discuss your condition with you and explain the reasons for any investigation or referral. He/she will explain the purpose of any drugs prescribed for you and will advise you of any likely significant side effects
- We will review your repeat medication at least once a year
- Whenever possible we will give you at least 24 hours notice of any surgery or clinic cancellation, and
- We will endeavour to see you as close to your appointment time as possible. We will always try to keep you advised with an appropriate explanation if your appointment is significantly delayed.